Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colossus Forum Index -> Raiding with Colossus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rend-

re: Loot Rules (WIP)

Like I said I'm not complaining or anything, but it has features built into the site that only require one addon in-game to use. After that everything's compatible and I'm pretty sure they sync off each other, at least that's what I understood from reading it. Just thought it was neat ^^ I'm fine with whatever you guys choose!

Rend, I adore the idea of DKP in any raid setting, but in a 10 man where we have yet establish reliable back ups, I find this just over-complicating the loot process.

You can ask Anstus, Nistro and Roshawa, I adored DKP and even wrote up a rule-set of my own that was widely appreciated across 3 raid groups, however, they were all 25 man and it worked perfectly.

I'll definitely check the RapidRaid out, we'll make use of this site!

"Ha-ha! Oh goodness, these photographs of felines coupled with humorous phrases are just capital! And what's this? Yon gentleman seems stricken with a sort of madness, I shall see what is the matter."
Rend-

Should have looked at the RapidRaid DKP system that came with the subscription for the guildsite :K but I'm not complaining!

We've yet to really establish a base for our looting conduct and I feel that now is the time to lay it down. The other Officers and I were discussing the possible variants for a set rule for our loot, and we ultimately decided upon Loot Council.

For those of you who are unsure of what Loot Council is, I'll explain:

Loot Council is pretty self-explanatory, 3 members of the raid, (varies on size) are chosen to rule over all distribution of loot based on two core qualities of their raiders.

1. Punctuation: Showing up on time, being ready right as invites going out, and not afking whenever your foot itches are surefire ways to keep this perk up.

2. Performance: This should obviously be a given; acceptable/exceptional dps, fantastic raid awareness and a good attitude will cause this perk to skyrocket.

This is meant to be a guideline, I'm sure I'm missing some other qualities that could be jotted down on this list, but I'm at a loss for words right now. Stick to this and I'll expand on it as thoughts come to me.

"Ha-ha! Oh goodness, these photographs of felines coupled with humorous phrases are just capital! And what's this? Yon gentleman seems stricken with a sort of madness, I shall see what is the matter."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colossus Forum Index -> Raiding with Colossus All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: