View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nistro
Guild Master

re: You want your raid spot?

Work for it.

I know we're all friends, and I know some of you are really working to get these bosses down. But we need more, from everyone. We need 110%, from all of you.

This message isn't completely useless, I promise. I'm here to tell you guys that this is the week of change. This is the week where the officers start cracking down on each mistake you make, and we start getting serious. We want bosses down, and we want a 10 man of reliable players. I expect all 10 of you to come this week and give it your all.

If you don't perform to expectations this week you will be removed.

End of story.

<3 - Nis and the Officers.

re: You want your raid spot?

Instead of getting upset, or for lack of a better term that I think some of you will understand, butthurt, think about how you can change or fix any screw ups.

We're all friends, but raiding, especially in 10 man, is a group effort. Everyone applies 10% to the raid which comes together to form 100%. One person slacks and we lose that 10%, another and 20% is down. We need to operate at 110%, as Nistro said. When our friends bring us down, especially when we feel like we're giving it our all and they aren't, it's a blow to not only our progression but our morale.

We raid to slay dragons and beat the shit out of elemental lords, not to dick around for three hours a night to no avail.

It's time to nut up or shut up.

"Ha-ha! Oh goodness, these photographs of felines coupled with humorous phrases are just capital! And what's this? Yon gentleman seems stricken with a sort of madness, I shall see what is the matter."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colossus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: